Monday, March 12, 2012

Legacy (Full Demo)

I've finally turned Legacy into a full track! I'll probably go back sometime and re-master it, but for now, here is the full song:


I made this song, then I went back and used a tool called "Redux." It's what is giving the sound various harsh tones:


Also, this is what the automation looks like for two of my synth lines:



Pretty crazy stuff! I still want to add voice sampling in this clip. I'm going to have a robotic voice repeating "Legacy" then using the vocoder tool to make it sound cool. We'll see how that goes.

I'll probably work on another track, maybe starting Saturday/Sunday. I want to have six (good) songs by January 2013. I'm still having to learn a lot just to make them sound mediocre, so we'll see how that deadline goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment