Friday, May 25, 2012

The Social Bar

Nothing new on the music front, but I decided to work on my website a little bit. I designed what I'm calling "the social bar:"

(Click picture to enlarge)

Basically, at the bottom of my website, you can click on the four links to go to my "social outlets." In addition, I have the two major components of my music production; more of a shout-out and... it looks cool!

As for the website itself, I've ran into two problems.

First, the website "www.superlooper.com" is already taken. this means that I'll have to either bid (which I don't have the money in the $200 range to bid on a domain) so this means I'll have to go with something like "www.officialsuperlooper.com," which is kind of lame. I've got a couple other links I'm thinking of, but we'll see.

Second, I'm designing this whole site in Photoshop then rendering it in Flash Catalyst. I've never done this before, so I'm really kind of hoping it works out (and looks good when I'm done).

I'm looking forward to completing "Tempest," which happens to be the first track I've produced that I thoroughly enjoy listening to! It's great when a plan starts to come together. If you want to listen, you can click here (or, click the song title, your call).

No comments:

Post a Comment