Saturday, May 26, 2012

Website address and updated design

The bad news is www.superlooper.com is taken and is up for auction. I don't have the cash nor the time to boggle with the address, so the good news is I've chosen a new one.

My "mock" production company was going to be called "Powered by SuperLooper," so I took the address www.poweredbysuperlooper.com. In addition, I'll have a quick mock-up logo for this mock production company in the next day or two. It kind of works out since I'm (obviously) unsigned, so I can work under this mock label until further notice.

Here is a screenshot of the "Store" section I've been working on for my website:


Nothing is permanent, but so far iTunes will be one of the music distribution sites I'll use. I may also consider beatport and some others down the road. Also, Zazzle is a store that can generate random products, such as shirts, jackets, mousepads and etc. products I can throw out there. Again, nothing is permanent in terms of stores, but this the basic layout I've made. When the time comes, I'll re-group the stores into smaller bars to accommodate more online stores.

Also, since the website is centered, I'm thinking about adding a "Gig List" section to the left side, to list off any upcoming gigs I may have (if and when the time comes for that)!

After the next couple of days, I'll probably put the website on the back burner so that I can continue finishing "Tempest" and begin new tracks. None of this will matter if I don't make any music worth buying!

No comments:

Post a Comment