Saturday, February 25, 2012

Super Looper Logo & Album Name

I haven't worked on music much at all this week as I've been busy setting up my new Macbook Pro. So far, it's been a cultural shock not by the operating system, but the software I've set up on it. So far I'm loving the actual operating system.

To celebrate my new laptop, I've created a new logo for "Super Looper:"


So far I like it. I still may need to elaborate on it, as its' not designed as a "vector" logo, but more as a really large layer. I may change the sizing or try my hand in the new 3D features I have yet to explore in new Photoshops.

In addition to a new logo, I also designed a "mock" album with a working title for my EP project, entitled "Legacy:"


As you can see, I have a thing for "starry" pictures! I originally had a different design in mind, but the more I worked on it, the more it didn't fit. I then designed to try an all black background, and it looks pretty cool. Eventually I'll have a picture of myself incorporated into the picture, but for now that looks like a good start.

I will soon start making more samples, but for the weekend and the better part of next week I will have to focus on work. I would like to finalize my 6-song EP by January of 2013, and I have planned out some of the tracks. "Out of Time" will be there, though I probably won't stick with the Piano feel to it. It feels more robotic than a dynamic song. "Untitled Twelfth Song" will most likely be a song, though I plan on putting it on the back burner until I have more samples. I have a song in mind called "Dance All Night" planned for future mixing. In addition, I will start playing around with vocals, including *gasp* my own vocals. We'll see how that turns out..

Here is a 1280x800 wallpaper of my new logo/album name (specifically for macbook pro 13"):


I plan on making all size wallpapers once I get a more finalized logo/album title. How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment